About Me

My photo
With three children, 3 year old twins Kaylee and Karissa and one year old Lena, life is a bit hectic! But with a wonderfully supportive husband, a great babysitter and some special friends it is all possible.

Friday, November 4, 2011

She is here!

Lena Denise Holmes arrived at 12:43 pm on October 28th, 2011, 8 pounds, 15 ounces of healthy baby!  We came home on Monday October 31st in time to take Kaylee and Karissa trick or treating in their candy corn costumes!  Lena has already regained her birth weight and is doing great.  I am even getting more sleep than I expected.  I guess having one baby at a time really is easier than two.  Kaylee and Karissa are adjusting, but are not quite sure they like a new little one stealing attention from them, but we expected that.  My parents left this morning, so Eric and I are solo with all 3 girls until Sunday afternoon when Eric's mom arrives for 2 weeks!  Yay for family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment